Monday 10 March 2014

Thank You!

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

Assalaamu Alaikum warahmathullaah Akhawaat,




Alhamdulillaah. Indeed all praise is due to Allaah alone.This blog was started (after much convincing by my sis Umm An Nu'man) in 2010, when I began formally homeschooling my daughter who was 2.5 years old at that time. 

Since then we have been recording our journey and sharing the resources, ideas and methods with regard to homeschooling while learning every day. Alhamdulillaah there is a huge amount of traffic coming to this blog every day and from the mails I get almost every day from sisters, I am pretty sure that there are many who are benefitting from our journey, Maashaa Allaah. May Allaah keep our intentions pure and accept this as a sadaqaah Jaariyah for me and my family. Aameen. 

I see 99 followers on the side of the blog and I also see 261 email subscribers to this blog. Alhamdulillaah. While thanking the old readers we warmly welcome the new readers.

I wish to thank Allaah first for the blessing He had bestowed upon us, and then all of you who are following and who have subscribed: the old readers and the new readers, the fellow bloggers who have stuck with me from day one and helping me and encouraging me throughout this journey, sisters who personally mail me and thank me for the resources and make duaa for me and my family, sisters who personally came and met me when they knew I was available in their lands, Sister Umm An Nu'man for being there for us and guiding me from the first day when I felt so lost with homeschooling, those silent readers who refrain from commenting or mailing or coming forward but silently making dua for us, my little grown daughter Maimoonah for learning from me for all these years even when I am impatient at times with her, and last but not least, my dear husband who makes things easy for me to homeschool and share resources and helps us with his utmost generosity and sees that we get the best, may Allaah bless him. Jazzakumullaah Khayr for all of you and everyone and anyone whom I have missed above.

As per the hadeeth "Those who do not thank the people, do not thank Allaah", I wish to thank you all by having a Giveaway Inshaa Allaah. Please read the next post for the details of it. We hope all of you would participate in it and spread the word.

Baarakallaah Feekum
Umm Maimoonah

3 comments:

A.Rinzy Moosa said...

Assalamu Alaikum Sis

Your blog is really a blessing for us. Your Journey of Homeschool is encouraging and helping others immensely. I pray to God to reward the best to you and your family Aameen.

A Muslim HomeSchool said...

Asalaamu alaikum wa rahmatullah!

Alhamdulillah your blog helped me so much in my first days homeschooling ukhtee!

You still continue to inspire Alhamdulillah!

JazakAllahu khayr for sharing with us!

May Allah give you and your family the success in both ad-dunya and akhira!

BarakAllahu feeki!

Homeschool Diary said...

Asalamualaikum sister, although I have very little time to read blogs...your is one of the first I come to when I do have the time. Jk for sharing your journey. Its one of the few that reminds me that homeschooling is a journey fir Allahs sake first and foremost- not just a achieving in secular studies. May Allah make you and your family steadfast on the truth.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...